Digitizing Intangible Cultural Heritage Amidst the Digital Shift
About the Project
During and due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the digital world had the chance to prove its real power and capabilities. Many aspects of everyday life have been affected by this immense need of technology, from basic everyday responsibilities like working from home, to art and cultural activities.
The lack of possibility to visit a museum, an art exhibition, a space that hosts culture in general, has significantly highlighted the urgent need of bringing art and culture at home, mostly in a digital form.
- Desk research on existing ICH digitization models and theories.
- Field research on the needs of cultural workers at national level.
- Translation of the questionnaire.
- Preparation of national report.
- Synthesis of final report in one body.
- Development of the Training Curriculum and Handbook for professionals.
- Training material and content.
- Development of e-learning platform.
- Adjustment of the training material in the platform.
- Technical development of the iNTATINGBLE e-learning platform and digital map & creation of the English version.
- Translation of the platform’s components .
- Development of the national versions of the gamified e-learning platform EVOLVE 5.0 platform.
- Improvements and finalization of the platform.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them. 2021-1-RO01-KA220-VET-000034794
Copyright © 2022 iNTANGIBLE. All Rights Reserved